Sunday 8 August 2010

damned if you, damned if you don't.

Ok, I understand the title is rather drastic to say the least but I am going through a typical moment in my life where I want to experiment with my hair. You are probably thinking 'What's the big deal?' or 'Get over it.' or even 'I don't care'. But my hair is red (natural ofcourse) and all my life I have had people either tell me they love it or I have just recieved mocking chants of 'GINNGGERRR!!' from across the street (the classic red head story). Pretty different reactions and quite confusing. Not going to lie, I do like the colour of my hair now but when ever I see coo girls with coo colours in their hair a pang of jealousy hits me right in the hair follicle and it just keeps getting stronger. I'm not entirely sure of what colour or how yet, so here are some piccys to express what I mean:





one red. (for now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment