Tuesday 10 August 2010

"But when would you actually wear it?" -Who cares.

Ok so I know that this season is all about simplicity, classic shapes blah blah blah (everything one red loves!) but although I do love a classic camel coat, a great pair of wide leg trousers and a quality cashmere knit as much as the next person, I need some excitement in my wardrobe. I know it's the credit crunch, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of escapism. Think the Christian Dior couture show, yes John Galliano's vision of explosive colour and model sized flowers is perhaps not easily transferable to the highstreet but if you've got no money you might as well hanker after something exciting. Here are some piccies of my fav looks to spice up this seasons neutral colour palette and classic shape.

Versace a/w 2010
Dior Couture 2010
Pucci a/w 2010
Dior Couture 2010
Jeremy Scott a/w 2010
Jeremy Scott a/w 2010
Louise Gray a/w 2010
Moschino Cheap and Chic a/w 2010


One Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment