Saturday 25 September 2010

Trend Alert: WHITE.

Recently I have been feelin' some trend vibezzzz for next summer. Since browsing the blogs, going to london fashion week and just simply taking note of what my gut tells me I conclude that ALL WHITE WILL BE A BIG TREND for next summer. All white outfits are all over the catwalks and it has also been creeping onto our streets with trend setters everywhere looking strangely pure in their all white combos. White is also one of those shades that always come back around as a big trend really quickly, and I have to say, I embrace it every time. I lurrve the clean effortless look white clothes express and how versatile they are- like grey and black. So, here are some examples I have collected to diminish any doubt you may still have about this trend for next summer. 










red.

No comments:

Post a Comment